Living like a gypsy can be a bit of a challenge. Most of the time I wish I wasn't the wandering soul that I am. I wish I was settled. Not restless. I wish I had that thing that makes you want to just stay put. But that's not how I am. I like to go...correction...I have to go. Sitting still makes me nervous. I wouldn't say that I'm hyper, just restless. I don't like that feeling of missing out on something that's going on out there in the world. So I just keep going...and going...and going. Just add a cowboy hat to the Energizer Bunny and that's me...minus the pink...and the drum...and the big ears....
So I want to know...where do I need to go next? What's out there that I'm missing? I want your opinion on great destinations. Not Cabo...not New York...not Paris. Somewhere off the radar. Some place off the map. You know like The Blind Tiger bar in Shreveport, LA (awesome place and you need to visit. www.blindtigerrestaurant.com) or Riverfest in Gadsden, AL (www.gadsdenriverfest.com) or Larry Joe Taylor's music festival in Stephenville, TX (www.larryjoetaylor.com)....you get the point. Something regional but life changing. An awesome experience. Let me know where you've been and why it's great. I want to hear from you. Then let's plan a Gypsy Trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment