Monday, August 22, 2011

Cowboy in Crisis

Well he's been threatening...and now he's gone and done it. D.J. decided it would be a good idea to go off and get himself a new car. But not just any car will do for our dear brother. No, he had to run off and buy a new Corvette. Oh dear Lord.....I mean, where the heck is he going to put his saddle. Not to mention the fact that I've never seen a two-horse trailer being pulled by a sports car. And...and...AND...It's a Chevy. (enter the sound of me spitting on the ground)

He drove up to Oklahoma to purchase this new, fiery beast...(enter the sound of tires screeching as I slam on the brakes)....OKLAHOMA! That in and of itself is bad news. He then had the audacity to stay up there a couple of days to visit!!! And he probably drank some of the water, too. I think he's losing his mind. Sorry Oklahoma. No offense. You're just not Texas.

He sent me a text message telling me that he was crossing the Red River back into the great Lone Star State. I told him to pull over and kiss the pure Texas ground, and repent of his wayward actions. He did so....


I want to ask all of you dear friends, to look closely at the above picture, and to join me in praying for Brother D.J., and for his decision...to...wear jean shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment